Friday, September 18, 2009

The Love Lost in Mumbai.



I stood in front of graveyard
With filled eyes, whetted cheeks
& Shattered dreamz, with no
Hope of getting back the love of my life.

My love, the soul of my life
Was no more, Leaving me
Behind with those unfulfilled
Promises & dreamz.

My life now fails to move
Forward & ur memories fail
To say dat ur no more.
I have lost within u so much that
U exists within me completely.

I cried for u so is that many
Cried for their loves.
Happier lives were no longer the same.
After the terrorist attack, I lost u,
Many lost their lives, love.
Only misery was with us.

Leaving behind those
Memories, unfulfilled promises
The feel that ur no more
Are just unbearable to feel.

Dreams shattered, life’s shattered
Seeing my love in the pool of blood
All screams were unheard, all
Things went unseen, only
You filled my eyes.

Man killed man,
Terrorist attack not only
Killed you but Part of
my life, someone’s hope,shelter.etc.

For a moment my life was gone
Leaving behind unseen & unheard of U.
I cried for my situation, that
Am not ready to accept ur no more.

The wind blowing over me with
Those wild flower scent has ur presence &
The cranky sound of tree making feel the
Graveyard yet I felt u beside me
& I shouted ur name & u simply smiled..
-gsg

This poem is dedicated to all those live’s n all people who lost their family. Hope god hears my prayer n give justice to the needed, I feel sad to say that still those un repentful demons are alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment