Wednesday, March 4, 2009

unforgettable helps.

That day was as usual as my busy days.wen I was driving home back from college it was so cloudy with cold breezes running against me.
As it was a weekend afternoon there were quite a few people around. Me planning of having a hot things to eat and was moving .all of a sudden my all plans changed, I suddenly met with an accident so badly that I was dragged badly with my vehicle for a distance. I just couldn’t make myself to get up
And the people over their came to my help. I couldn’t help saying anything. My leg was badly wounded n I couldn’t walk. An aged person helped me n Made me sit aside, parked my vehicle aside and came towards me with those large glassed eyes. He was around my grand fathers age.
My leg n hands were badly bleeding. He so caringly did first aid n was so sweet in consoling. The other person over there called me n took to hospital n informed my parents. I was so glad that they helped like my closed one’s.

I thank those people n god that I was not left alone in that lonely place. I feel sad that I couldn’t say thanks for those kind-hearted people.

No comments:

Post a Comment